Seeing the picture in my last blog made me want to share the first five games that Jack successfully used on the iPhone. These games gave him the confidence to use the computer and some of them were actually educational too!
At this age, he was able to find these games and figure them out on his own without much supervision or tears of frustration.
1. Scoops. You tilt the phone to catch the falling scoops of ice cream.
2. Handy Manny. Four games in one. Match it, Find it, Color it and a Puzzle.
3. iWriteWords. Trace the letters with your finger.
4. Fruit Ninja. Slash the fruit with your finger as it comes on screen. So easy your kid will love it, but strangely so addictive that once I woke up in the middle of the night to the bed shaking as my husband tried to get a new high score.
5. Cut the Rope. Cut the ropes and some other simple things to feed the candy to the creature.
Stay tuned for the next level of Apps…Pin It